quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2005

Portuguese... in English

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Portuguese went for a job interview in England. Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English, with three main words: "GREEN", "PINK", and "YELLOW".
The Italian was the first:
- "I wake up in the morning. I see the YELLOW sun. I see the GREEN grass, and I think to myself, I hope it will be a PINK day."
The French was the next:
- "I wake up in the morning, I eat a YELLOW banana, a GREEN pepper and in the evening I watch the PINK panther on TV."
Last one was the Portuguese:
- "I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone GREEN... GREEN... GREEN..., I PINK up the phone and I say YELLOW!"

(Recebi por email)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Lolllll! Beijos! :)

7:01 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Tá gira ;), tudo bem contigo maria papoila? um beijinho! ;)

2:46 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hehe! Os portugueses são o máximo!
http://sunshine.blogs.sapo.pt/

4:26 da tarde  
Blogger Paulo Dâmaso said...

lol

4:48 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Eheheh!!! Realmente temos portugueses espalhadops por todo o mundo!!!! Mas também dão muita barraca, lá isso dão!!!!

10:50 da tarde  
Blogger Santos Passos said...

Já mandei a piada pra minha filha que mora nos EUA (e também é portuguesa) como presente do dia das mães.
Beijinhos

2:28 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer